30 firms chosen for photo voltaic improvement
The EC affirms that the choice is predicated on presents with essentially the most aggressive costs and which meet all the necessities of the request for proposals
by TMR / Pic by TMR FILE PIX
The Vitality Fee (EC) has chosen 30 bidders for the event of the Fourth Giant Scale Photo voltaic (LSS4) @MEnTARI.
The EC, in an announcement final Friday, mentioned choice was based mostly on presents with essentially the most aggressive costs and which met all requests for proposals (RFP) necessities.
The EC pre-selected the plant’s capacities in two packages, together with the P1 bundle to generate 323.06 MW (value vary of RM 0.1850 / kWh to RM 0.2481 / kWh) and the P2 bundle to generate 500 MW (value vary from RM 0.1768 / kWh to RM0. 1970 / kWh).
Ten of the 30 shortlisted firms are subsidiaries of listed firms:
- Tenaga Nasional Bhd (TNB) through TNB Renewables Sdn Bhd, preselected for 50 MW;
- Solarvest Holdings Bhd through Atlantic Blue Sdn Bhd for 50 MW;
- Ranhill Utilities Bhd for 50 MW;
- KPower Bhd with Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Pahang for 50 MW;
- JAKS Assets Bhd through JAKS Photo voltaic Energy Sdn Bhd for 50 MW;
- Gopeng Bhd for 50 MW;
- Uzma Bhd through Uzma Environergy Sdn Bhd for 50 MW;
- Advancecon Holdings Bhd preselected through Advancecon Photo voltaic Sdn Bhd for 26 MW;
- Tan Chong Motor Holdings Bhd through Tan Chong Sdn Bhd motor assemblies for 20 MW; and
- MK Land Holdings Bhd through MK Land Assets Sdn Bhd for 10.95 MW.
- Whereas personal unlisted firms are ATK Improvement Sdn
Bhd and Suria Takbir Development Sdn Bhd, Bakateam Providers Sdn Bhd, Fusion Pattern Sdn Bhd, Greenviro Options Sdn Bhd (10 MW) and Grooveland Sdn Bhd are among the many 30.
LSS4, also referred to as LSS by the Malaysian energy business to draw funding in renewable vitality, or [email protected], supplied a complete of 1,000 MW of solar energy era by a aggressive bidding course of.
The events that win bids for the LSS4 venture are anticipated to start out notional operation of the plant by 2023.
Every plant is meant to have a minimal lifetime of 21 years of operation. – TMR