Linebooker changes the logistics sector
*This content is brought to you by Linebooker
Linebooker, South Africa’s leading freight platform, is revolutionizing the logistics industry. To date, Linebooker has recruited some of the biggest names in the country’s economy as customers and carriers.
Linebooker’s cloud-based freight matching platform allows customers to connect with all major transport companies in South Africa (481 transport companies and 15,455 trucks, fully vetted and approved). Customers can manage their current transportation providers with efficient technology, or request fixed lane fares, through the Linebooker platform with service level agreements (SLAs) in place. Linebooker’s auction platform complements this with on-demand booking of trucks in 30 minutes.
To date, customers have improved their business efficiency in four areas:
- 30% savings in transport operations management and administration using technology
- Significant improvement in vehicle supply during seasonal periods = 99.3% with high volumes
- Significantly reduced lane rates
- Visibility of data and reports
For more information on Linebooker, Click here.
Access to over 15,455 trucks, offering four technology solutions to choose from or use in combination. This technology has saved customers money on their logistics costs, streamlined their load allocations and facilitates full transparency. It also allows them to monitor and manage their state of charge at all times. Businesses can choose from the following options or a combination of them:
- PROCUREMENT AND TENDING PLATFORM: Procurement teams can run an efficient Request for Proposal (RFP) process from the 481+ current carriers fully vetted and approved on the system. Reduce procurement time and effort and improve competition!
- ALLOCATION PLATFORM: Use the technology platform tailored to your business, format the platform to your needs, and easily manage your current carrier base. All your transport data is transparent and at your fingertips!
- AUCTION PLATFORM: Use the Linebooker auction platform to quickly send load requests to all vetted and approved carriers on the platform – over 15,455 trucks. Find and book trucks in 30 minutes. This is a great option for one-off freight tenders!
- OUTSOURCED OPERATIONS: Linebooker handles and manages all load executions, from collection to delivery, service level agreements, insurance, route updates, administration and payments to carriers. No more multi-vendor payments!
Linebooker’s technology enables customers to manage their entire supply chain, from planning to execution.
274+ blue chip customers, mega-farmers and miners, large and small businesses
481+ of SA’s best transport companies – fully vetted and approved
15,455+ trucks available
98% truck availability all year round
14% average customer savings
Sourcing and bidding platform
Procurement teams can run a fully vetted and pre-approved tendering process with over 480 of South Africa’s largest transport companies in record time. look for it Linebooker database and select the best selected and pre-approved transportation service providers by route to invite to your tender process.
Linebooker’s technology can be configured to integrate with your current carrier base. It will immediately convert your company’s logistics operations into a technology platform to create transparency, streamline transportation operations, and save money and time. It minimizes risk by allowing you to effectively plan and allocate loads to selected carriers.
For example, schedule and allocate 100 loads in 10 minutes based on your selection criteria. All details related to the load, including its details, are kept in real time. You can also choose to let the Linebooker team oversee all operations, risks and payments based on your Service Level (SLA) requirements.
For more information on Linebooker, Click here.
Use Linebooker’s original auction platform to send load requests to over 15,455 trucks and book trucks within 30 minutes from load request. Reduce your transport expenses by approximately 14% and limit vehicle supply problems. Linebooker manages all operations, insurance risks and payments to carriers and you always benefit from the lowest market rate available.
Linebooker has a fully-fledged operations team and manages all load executions, from collection to delivery in accordance with service level agreements, insurance, administration and payments to carriers. Customers can choose to use Linebooker technology and continue to handle operations in-house or let the Linebooker team handle this.
Combine the four services
Seamlessly switch between your allocation platform and your auction platform.
It is difficult to commit or coordinate with quality transport companies to ensure a constant supply of vehicles throughout the year.
- Linebooker technology allows customers to use an unlimited number of carriers as load planning, allocation, tracking, proof of delivery and payment are all automated on the platform.
- Linebooker also instantly connects customers with over 481 pre-approved carriers and 15,455 trucks.
- Congestion Times and Risk Reduction – Pre-Linebooker customers had significant trade supply chain risk without immediate access to a larger fleet of trucks at times when their volumes, routes or truck types changed. In most cases, a business continuity plan does not exist for the scenarios. Linebooker is an automatic business continuity plan with immediate access to pre-screened and approved transport companies.
(Visited 65 times, 65 visits today)